TAAP developed an application with Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water, which digitised their feedback process. This has resulted in customer satisfaction in excess of 90% and the app was recently chosen as the Winner of the Customer Satisfaction Initiative of the year at the 2017 Water Industry Achievement Awards.
Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water’s aim is to continually improve their Customer Service provision. To do this, they needed to identify cases where customer expectations hadn’t been met and identify potential issues to ensure they were quickly resolved. They also needed to understand the variances between customer facing teams, identify internal best practice, as well as understand customer perceptions of the service they receive.
After a customer visit is completed, the customer is able to complete a feedback survey on the operative’s Windows phone. This information is provided to Welsh Water in real time and alerts are generated for any dissatisfied customers which enables required action to be taken quickly. This has resulted in customer satisfaction in excess of 90% and the app was recently chosen as the Winner of the Customer Satisfaction Initiative of the year at the 2017 Water Industry Achievement Awards.
Why it was such a winning solution?
• This application was fully implemented in 6 weeks and is now live with 350 users.
• Both Welsh and English languages are supported.
• TAAP have created a management portal for Welsh Water which enables them to have real time reporting of their customer feedback results.
• Welsh Water have deployed the TAAP solution on Windows devices running Windows 10 with the management portal hosted on Microsoft Azure – which provides reliability, scalability and flexibility.
• The app enables customers to show interest in Welsh Water’s social tariffs which help over 70,000 vulnerable customers across their operating area.