Available from February, Samsung’s Windows 10 tablet – the Samsung Galaxy TabPro S – will have the following specification.
- Windows 10 Pro
- 12″, AMOLED 2160×1440 resolution screen
- Intel fanless Core-M processor
- 4GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB of storage
- 5,200mAh battery
- 10.5 hours of battery life (can be charged in 2.5 hours)
- Weight: 693g
- Bluetooth keyboard attaches to the tablet’s aluminium-clad rear to create a stand that can be used at two angles.
- Dual 5MP camera
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.1
- Wi-Fi only, or LTE versions and will offer support for Cat 6 LTE speeds (i.e. faster data transfer using 4G)