Powered by Windows 10, Surface Pro 4 turns from a tablet into a full powered laptop while running all of your desktop software. The 12.3” PixelSense™ display has extremely high contrast and low glare, giving you a picture rivalling real life. More power and lighter than ever before at 766g. With the multi-position kickstand and an improved Type Cover, it transforms into a fully functioning laptop running desktop software.
Surface Pro 4 is your mobile workstation, with Intel®Core™ processors that allow you to run multiple programs. Surface Pro 4 with 6th Generation Intel® Core™ m3, i5, and i7 processors is not only more powerful – it’s quieter and runs cooler than ever before. Video conference in HD with the 5MP front-facing camera or take stunning pictures and video with the 8MP autofocus rear-facing camera.
The battery lasts up to 9 hours* so you can work uninterrupted. Write directly on webpages with Surface Pen in the all-new Microsoft Edge browser and share your notes easily.
- Windows 10 Pro
- Office 30 day trial
- Screen: 12.3” PixelSense™ display, Resolution: 2736 x 1824 (267 PPI), Touch: 10 point multi-touch
- Casing: magnesium
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking, IEEE, 802.11a/b/g/n compatible, Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- 4GB, 8GB or 16GB RAM
- Solid state drive (SSD) options: 128GB, 256GB or 512GB
- Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope
- Weight: 766g (m3 processor) or 786g (i5 and i7 processors)
- Windows Hello** face-authentication camera (front-facing)
- 5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p HD video
- 8.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p HD video
- TPM chip for enterprise security
For full technical specs, visit: Microsoft Surface Pro 4