- Email Address Upload – Email addresses can be bulk loaded via CSV against a Visitor Type to automatically assign individuals to a specific Visitor Type e.g. employee.
- This is useful for companies with a large number of employees who need to be mapped to an employee Visitor Type so they sign in with their employee details only.
- Visitor Types provides organisations with control over their visitor sign in processes.
- Visitor Types are fully customisable against a location which means that visitor experiences will vary based upon who they are, whether they are an employee, contractor or visitor.
- Badge Number – Optional field against the location that if selected will allow a badge number to be entered by the Visitor or Reception. This will appear against the visitor in the Visitor Book for reference.
- Postcode – Optional field against the location that if selected will appear for Visitors to complete on sign in.
- On Site Only Filter – New filter located in the Visitor Book screen to quickly see who is still onsite. This can be used in case of an emergency or simply to see who is onsite.
- Secure ID – This hides visitor details except their name, this reduces the risk of identity theft. This feature also helps reduce the scope for a GDPR breach.
- Web App Sign out – users can now sign out using the web app.
- Visitor Badge Off Feature – this allows users on set up to decide whether a visitor badge is generated when a visitor signs in or not.
- Person Visiting is now a field that can be selected to appear for your visitor to complete on sign in.
- Calendar invite add-in updated with links to the Android and Apple app stores for download of the TAAP Visitor Book app by the Visitor.
- Data retention criteria may be set against a location facilitating the purge of Visitor data based on the value set which can be anywhere from 1 and 30 days.
- Add a checklist of information such as fire evacuation procedures, health and safety policies, that a visitor must read and agree to when they sign in at a location.
- Manage mandatory and optional fields for the visitor to complete when signing in at a location.
- Special Assistance option now available for visitors to indicate assistance required on arrival at a location.
For more detail and support please press the Help button at the top of the screen